Cast Iron Grids with Dual Sides for Big Green Egg Ceramic Grills
- Large Half Moon for Large EGG 120786, 0665719120786
- Medium EGG 15 in / 38 cm, 100085, 0665719100085
- Small EGG 13 in / 33 cm, 100078, 0665719100078
- MiniMax EGG 13 in / 33 cm, 100078, 0665719100078
- Mini EGG 10 in / 25 cm, 113870, 0665719113870
- XL Half Moon Cast Iron Dual Side Grid for XL EGG 121233, 0665719121233
The Big Green Egg Cast Iron Grid is an alternative grilling surface. The grid provides high heat retention and even heat distribution. It's perfect for searing at high temperatures.
The Big Green Egg Cast Iron Grid is two sided. The grid's thin edge side is best for creating grill marks. Drop the meat on the grid, sear till the grid marks show, turn the meat 90° and continue searing to develop the crosshatch pattern. If you can, move the meat to a new, unused, portion of the grid.
The grid's wider flat side is perfect for seafood, fish or other foods that need more grid surface underneath. The flat side is ideal for holding thin foods that can easily fall through a Stainless grid.
The XL Cast Iron Grid by Egg comes in a half moon size. Use two or pair it with the XL Porcelain Grid by Egg for a full XL cooking surface.
The Small and MiniMax Cast Iron Grids by Egg are the same grid. They are interchangeable.
The Big Green Egg Cast Iron Grids come with a preseason protective coating.
Grids are usually in stock in our Denton TX store. Call or come on by the store.
Manufactured by Big Green Egg Ceramic Grills.