13" Round Ceramic Stone's Most Common Uses
- Pizza Stone for grills with 16" - 20" Cooking Grid,
- Preferred Pizza Stone to pair with EGG's Large ConvEGGtor®,
- Large Big Green EGG® - Heat Deflector on Spider for big cooks on Large Adj. Rig,
- Large Big Green EGG - Heat Deflector on Large Spiders,
- Classic Kamado Joe I&II - Heat Deflector on Spider for big cooks on Large Adj. Rig,
- Classic Kamado Joe® - Heat Deflector on Spider
- Medium Big Green EGG - Heat Deflector on Medium Woo Ring,
- Vision Grills™ - Heat Deflector on Spider for some Vision™ Grills,
- Vision Grills - Heat Deflector on Adjustable Rig Spider Combo,
- Vision Grills - Heat Deflector M Series Woo Ring.
Check specific accessories (Rig, Woo, Spider) to verify best use for Half, Pair or Full Stone(s).
Approximate stone specifications are 13-1/8" diameter, 5/8" thickness and high refractory ceramics. Stones can vary from 13" to 13-1/4".
Use: Best to set the stone in the grill as the grill comes to temperature to prevent thermal shock. Ceramic Stones absorb moisture like sponges, so protect the topside of the Stone with foil or drip pan.
Care: Do not oil or use dish detergents on the stone. Do not do clean with high heat or in the dishwasher.
Check out our 14" Stainless Drip Pan, Ceramic Spacers, and pizza Turners. Use the Pan to catch drippings. Use the Spacers to lift the pizza stone above the blocking stone. Use the long Turner to work/check the dough during the cook.
Made specifically for CGS, Ceramic Grill Store.
Bought it from CGS with a spider rig due to the reputation. If it's breaking after 18 months, I don't see hte need to buy it here.
Excellent product! Its just what I needed for my large BGE.
I couldn't be happier.
This stone is nice and thick and should last a long time!
13" Round Ceramic Stone - Large