10" Ceramic Stone Most Common Uses
- Pizza Stone for individual, single serving pizzas,
- Pizza Stone for grills with a 12" - 15" cooking grid,
- Medium Big Green EGG® - Heat Deflector on Medium Spiders,
- MiniMax Big Green EGG - Heat Deflector on MiniMax Woo Ring,
- MiniMax Big Green EGG - Heat Deflector on MiniMax Spider,
- Small Big Green EGG - Heat Deflector on Small Woo Ring,
- Small Big Green EGG - Heat Deflector on Small Spiders,
- Junior Kamado Joe® - Heat Deflector Joe Junior Woo Ring,
- Junior Kamado Joe replacement stone,
- M Series Vision Grill - Heat Deflector M Series Woo Ring,
- Cadet Vision Grill - Heat Deflector Cadet Series Woo Ring.
The 10" Stone is perfect for baking single serving pizzas. It's an ideal size for pizza parties for small kids when baking in the grill or indoor oven.
Check specific accessories (Rig, Woo, Spider) to verify best use for Half, Pair or Full Stone(s).
Approximate stone specifications are 10-1/8" diameter, 5/8" thickness and high refractory ceramics.
Use: Best to set the stone in the grill as the grill comes to temperature to prevent thermal shock. Ceramic Stones absorb moisture like sponges, so protect the topside of the Stone with foil or drip pan.
Care: Do not oil or use dish detergents on the stone. Do not do clean with high heat or in the dishwasher.
Check out our 14" Stainless Drip Pan, Ceramic Spacers, and pizza Turners. Use the Pan to catch drippings. Use the Spacers to lift the pizza stone above the blocking stone. Use the long Turner to work/check the dough during the cook.
Made specifically for CGS, Ceramic Grill Store.
I am more than pleased with all my purchases from this great store! The products are very well-made reasonably priced and with all the discounts that they offer it’s a no-brainer to all the ceramic grill masters out there don’t hesitate to buy from the CGS!👍👍👍