Update on Availability: Hopefully, late May or June.
Finally, a stylish EGG® cart that is super functional
All we can say is: when current EGG owners give The Cuna cart the 'once over' in our store, the overwhelming consensus is.....very cool and super functional.
Here are the "likes" on The Cuna cart:
- big Stainless shelves that fold easily and hold weight;
- clean site lines with the tubular design;
- easy to set the EGG, slides straight in, no up & over;
- handy bottom storage rack;
- big wheels, rolls easily, wheel locks;
- slide out ash tray, simple solution to a messy job.
The Cuna cart is available for the Large or XL EGG. Cuna covers are available too. The Cuna goes together quickly - add wheels, 4 bolts/nuts and 2 pins.
Here is a quick video on the cart. The Cuna cart will bring years of enjoyment. Looks cool too!
Please note, due to the special nature of the product, grill covers are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Cuna Cart Footprint:
- Large 25.5" x 21" base,
- 60.5" Span Shelves Up
- 26" Span Shelves Down
- XL: 27.5" x 23.5" base,
- 67" Span Shleves Up
- 33" Span Shelves Down
Not affiliated with Big Green EGG. EGGs shown are not included.
I've had my XL for several years and 2 years ago shelled out $2 grand for a Challenger cart. Well... While functional, it was a beast and looked hideous on the back porch. Wife was constantly on my back about it. So the hunt started and I came across the Cuna Cart. Took 25 minutes to put together, including unboxing. Here why this is (IMHO) the best cart option on the market:
- Incredibly robust and sturdy
- Wheels are large, smooth and all of them lock. They can also be adjusted for height for uneven surfaces.
- Adjustable spacers that keep the egg tight inside the cart
- Shelves that easily fold
- Small footprint which helps the wife approval factor