We recommend using squeeze bottles outside at the grill. The reasons are simple but key to a good cook:
- clean-up is minimal when the bottle is dropped or tipped over;
- takes up less counter space than the typical sauce bottle or pan;
- a directional squeeze puts the sauce where you want it;
- a controlled squeeze puts the amount of sauce where you need it;
- small bottle opening does not attract bugs
- easily transfers inside for serving at the table
- stores in the frig with little effort.
8 ounce capacity, screw top, snip top to increase the opening size.
We find a squeeze bottle in one hand and a basting brush in the other is the quickest way to get in and out of the grill. Being quick yields better temperature control in the grill.