18" Round Ceramic Stone's Most Common Uses
- Pizza Stone for grills or ovens with 22" or larger cooking grid,
- XL Big Green EGG® - Heat Deflector on XL Woo Ring,
- XL Big Green EGG - Heat Deflector on XL Adjustable Rig,
- XL Big Green EGG - Heat Deflector on CGS XL Expander and EGG EGGspander,
- XL Big Green EGG - Heat Deflector on XL Spider,
- XL Big Green EGG - Heat Deflector on XL Half Stone Hanger,
- Big Joe Kamado Joe® - Does not fit the Big Joe Divide and Conquer Rack,
- Big Joe Kamado Joe® - Heat Deflector on Deep Drop Spider,
- Big Joe Kamado Joe - Heat Deflector on CGS Big Joe Expander,
- Pit Boss/Louisiana Grills® - Heat Deflector on XL Half Stone Hanger on XL Rig.
Pizza Stone: XL size pizza stone for round grills with a 22" plus diameter cooking grid. This includes the XL EGG, Big Joe and Weber Summit.
Check specific accessories (Rig, Woo, Spider) to verify best use for Half, Pair or Full Stone(s).
Approximate stone specifications are 18-1/8" diameter, 5/8" thickness and high refractory ceramics. Stones can vary from 18" to 18-1/4" diameter.
Use: Best to set the stone in the grill as the grill comes to temperature to prevent thermal shock. Ceramic Stones absorb moisture like sponges, so protect the topside of the Stone with foil or drip pan.
Care: Do not oil or use dish detergents on the stone. Do not do clean with high heat or in the dishwasher.
Check out our 14" Stainless Drip Pan, Ceramic Spacers, and pizza Turners. Use the Pan to catch drippings. Use the Spacers to lift the pizza stone above the blocking stone. Use the long Turner to work/check the dough during the cook.
Made specifically for CGS, Ceramic Grill Store.
Love these Deflector's especially the price and quality of these Deflectors are great quality. You will not be disappointed. Shipping is extremely fast.
Maybe the manufacturer changed since all the good reviews back in 2016 but this one didnt hold up. Only use for pizza on the egg and cracked after 3 cooks. My BGE stone i have had for 10+ years still going strong.
When combined with the Woo it will make you retire your BGE plate setter. This is extremely well made and easy to handle.
I haven't used mine for pizza yet, but do use it alot for indirect cooking instead of using the platesetter. I bought the drip pan that fits it so that its easier to clean up. Can't beat it!
bought this not realizing that I already had one that came with the egg for indirect cooking. My bad for not measuring. I guess it doesn't hurt to have a second to cook directly on.