We recommend using squeeze bottles outside at the grill. The reasons are simple, many but key to a good cook:
- minimal clean-up if the bottle drops or tips over;
- typically takes up less counter space than the typical sauce bottle or pan;
- directional squeeze puts the sauce where you want it;
- controlled squeeze puts the amount of sauce where you need it;
- minimal opening so bugs won't be attracted to the sauce aroma;
- transfer easily inside for serving at the table
- stores in the frig with little effort.
16 ounce capacity, screw top, snip top for varied opening size.
We find a squeeze bottle in one hand and a basting brush in the other is the quickest way to get in and out of the grill. Being quick yields better temperature control in the grill.