15" Round Ceramic Stone's Most Common Uses
- Pizza Stone for Grills or ovens with an 18" or larger cooking grid,
- Large Big Green EGG® - Heat Deflector on Large Half Stone Hanger,
- Large Big Green EGG - Heat Deflector (One Half) for Large Spider,
- Large Big Green EGG - Heat Deflector on Large Woo 3 or 5 Leg,
- Classic Kamado Joe - Heat Deflector Large Adjustable Rig,
- Classic Kamado Joe - Heat Deflector on Large Half Stone Hanger,
- Classic Kamado Joe - Does not fit the Divide & Conquer lowest rack level,
- Pit Boss/Louisiana Grills® 22 - Heat Deflector on Spider,
- Primo Kamado Round - Heat Deflector on Kamado Round Woo Ring,
- Vision Grills™ - Heat Deflector on Spider, select Vision Grills,
- Vision Grills - Heat Deflector on Woo Ring, not M or Cadet series,
- Vision Grills - Heat Deflector on Adjustable Rig Spider Combo.
Pizza Stone: Best fitting stone for most large (18" - 22") ceramic, kamado, grills. Makes a big pizza but is not to big to handle. Use one or two stones for pizza. For thin crust pizza, set one stone high in the dome. For thick crust pizza, set two stones - one as a deflector, the other as the pizza stone.
Check specific accessories (Rig, Woo, Spider) to verify best use for Half, Pair or Full Stone(s).
Approximate stone specifications are 15-1/8" diameter, 5/8" thickness and high refractory ceramics. Stones can vary from 15" to 15-1/4" diameter.
Use: Best to set the stone in the grill as the grill comes to temperature to prevent thermal shock. Ceramic Stones absorb moisture like sponges, so protect the topside of the Stone with foil or drip pan.
Care: Do not oil or use dish detergents on the stone. Do not do clean with high heat or in the dishwasher.
Check out our 14" Stainless Drip Pan, Ceramic Spacers, and pizza Turners. Use the Pan to catch drippings. Use the Spacers to lift the pizza stone above the blocking stone. Use the long Turner to work/check the dough during the cook.
Made specifically for CGS, Ceramic Grill Store.
Worked Great with my Woo and Spider for heat deflectors and pizza stone. CGS is Great for accessories for my Large BGE.
Purchased the heat deflector along with the CGS spider for my K22 Pit Boss kamado grill. Works perfectly and is very well made.