Primo Kamado All-In-One, Model #773, Large Round Grill Package with Primo Kamado Grill, CGS Woo Ring & 15" Round Ceramic Stone, 20 lbs. Rockwood Charcoal, Stainless Ash Tool, Grill Gripper and Fire Starters
Want a ceramic grill but are on a limited budget, only need to cook for 2-4 persons or prefer to buy "Made in America", then the Primo Kamado All-In-One is your grill.
To complete the grill purchase, we include Ceramic Grill Store's Woo Ring and 15" Ceramic Stone in every package ($100 Primo). The Woo raises the grid near the felt line. Grilling on a raised grid makes cooking in the 325°F - 400°F temperature range much easier. The 15" Ceramic Stone is used to create the indirect set-up on BBQ (smoking) cooks.
The Primo Kamado All-In-One Package includes:
- Primo Kamado Round Grill
- Primo LG Cradle with folding side shelves
- Woo Ring for Kamado
- 15" Round Ceramic Stone
- 20 lbs. Rockwood Lump (#1 lump)
- CGS Fire Starters
- Primo Ash Tool
- Primo Grid Lifter
Standard Primo Kamado features include a cast iron top vent, easy-to-read thermometer, porcelain coated cooking grate and stainless steel draft door.
Standard All-In-One features include a sturdy cradle with locking casters, fully assembled grill, fold-down side shelves, ash tool and grid lifter.
We apologize for not showing the price. Our Package pricing is significantly below manufacturer minimums. Unfortunately, we do not ship ceramic grill packages. If are you in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, contact us or stop by the store for a hands-on demonstration of Primo Kamado.
The Primo Kamado All-In-One ceramic grill is Primo’s traditional 18.5” round Kamado style ceramic grill. Grill, bake, roast or smoke any food. Indirect cooking for baking, roasting and smoking requires the Heat Deflector Kit.
The Primo Kamado All-In-One includes the Ceramic Grill,Cradle Stand with two locking casters, FDA approved food safe Side Tables with utensil pins, Ash Tool, and Grate Lifter. The grill is constructed of premium-grade ceramics, a cast iron top vent, easy-to-read thermometer that can be calibrated, porcelain coated cooking grate and a stainless steel lower draft door.
- Grill Weight 150 lbs. 68kg
- Cooking Area 280 sq in. 1,739cm2
- Cooking Grid 18.5” dia. 47cm
- Temperature Range 150°—850°F+ 66°C—454°C+
- Fuel Source Natural Lump Charcoal
- Grill Body Premium-Grade Ceramic
- Grill Color Black Ceramic
- Thickness 0.75”
- Cooking Grate Porcelain Coated Steel
- Bands Powder Coated Steel
- Hinge Powder Coated Steel
- Top Vent Powder Coated Cast Iron with
- Dual-Function Top
- Draft Door Stainless Steel
- Charcoal Grate Cast Iron
- Side Shelf FDA Approved Food Safe Poly Material
- Thermometer Analog with °F and °C Face, Can be Calibrated
- Grill Cradle Included with Two Locking Casters
- Ash Tool Included
- Grate Lifter Included Country of
- Origin Made in USA Warranty by Primo® Grill
- 20 Year Limited Lifetime Warranty on Ceramic Parts, 5-Year on Metal Parts, 1-Year on Cast Iron Parts, 30 Days on Gaskets and Thermometer
Manufactured by Promo® Grill.
At Ceramic Grill Store - ceramic grills is what we do, bigger and better than anyone! We'll show you how to take full advantage of the Primo Oval design. No Dallas Fort Worth area dealer can match us on knowledge, availability or price. We beat them all!
Ceramic Grill Store and Texas BBQ Grills are divisions of ACGP Inc. You'll walk through the same door to get to each. ACGP Inc., CGS Ceramic Stones, CGS Spiders and Rockwood Lump Charcoal are not affiliated with Primo Grills.
ACGP Inc. has been designing and fabricating innovative grill accessories since 2005 in Denton Texas. Our customer base is world wide.